What’s up, what’s up!
L’Oreal just launched their new mascara this week and I am super excited to review it!
I picked up the mascara at my local Walmart, I had to do some searching because it was already sold out in some other stores I usually go to! I bought the colour “Noir”, I believe the store I went to had two colours available but there are four colours to choose from online.
As soon as I saw it, I had a good feeling about it! The tube is pink (super cute), the wand is thick (good for length and volume), and it retails for a little over $10 CAD (hell yas).
I noticed that the packaging was similar to the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara so I had to do a comparison, and the wand was quite similar too!
So, let’s jump right into this review.
– The formula is not runny but easy to apply.
– It can be removed with any basic makeup remover and the packaging says it can be removed with soap and water
– Instant volume as the title suggests
– With one coat, my lashes were the desired length as well
– NO clumping on the wand or lashes!!
-Dry formula instead of a runny formula
-Two coats needed for extra length
This is what it looks like with only one coat- yaaaaaaaaaas
You can already tell that I am obsessed with this mascara.. I love it. I definitely think it is a better bargain than the high end alternative because the L’Oreal mascara doesn’t clump like the Too Faced mascara does- plus it’s 1/3 of the price!